Elite 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite 4

Pokemon Tcg Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ELITE 4 POKEMON BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mama_Luigi
Admin

ELITE 4 POKEMON BACK UP AND RUNNING!  Empty
PostSubject: ELITE 4 POKEMON BACK UP AND RUNNING!    ELITE 4 POKEMON BACK UP AND RUNNING!  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:43 pm

A few months ago, one of my friends and I set up the Elite 4 Pokemon Forums after being upset with some of other pokemon forum site's strict rules enforcement. As you can imagine however, we quickly got busy, and neglected the forum. There were no members, and it is quite a bit of work to keep this site up.

So why am I deciding to reopen the site now?
Well, just a few minutes ago I found a letter in my maibox from google's adsense application. The letter stated, that they noticed how little traffic or website was recieving, and since we had apparently been loyal users of adsense, they gave us a 100 dollar advertising offer. Because of this, I have decided to reopen the forums due to the fact that we may see more members rolling in. I also that forum restrictions based on premier rating, was a bad idea, whih wuld probably help drivepeoople away, so I have decided to remove that. Chages will occur later tonight.

Until next time,
Mama_Luigi
Back to top Go down
https://elite4pokemon.board-directory.net

ELITE 4 POKEMON BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Page 1 of 1